Many of our customers often wonder if amazon dropshipping is still profitable.
It is definitely a safe haven and the most obvious and easiest choice for selling online. Amazon has tons of advantages and pros, but will it be all a bed of roses?
Let’s see some pros and cons of this sales channel:
- you will have a showcase visible to millions of potential buyers
- it is reliable, many people already buy on Amazon and therefore you will not have to acquire new customers from scratch.
- you will have to pay a basic rate and a percentage on each product offered for sale and the prices are not super cheap
- with so many shops and so many buyers you will have a lot of competition!
- Amazon doesn’t accept payments with PayPal, which is used by many people and, in addition, sellers receive their profits every two weeks.
Here’s what we’re going to talk about specifically:
- What is dropshipping business?
Dropshipping is a sales model whereby the online seller sells a product to an end user, without physically owning it in their warehouse and therefore without having to take risks on the goods, relying on a third party supplier who physically owns the goods and who takes care of shipments.
This means that the dropshipping seller will not have to worry about inventory management or shipping, but will simply pass orders to a dropshipper supplier who handles all inventory and logistics.
Dropshipping has staggering numbers, especially in recent years and sectors such as designer fashion are in a strongly positive trend also for the coming years. There are over 4 billion users accessing the internet in the world and in 2020 alone 77% made at least one online purchase.
- How to start selling on Amazon with BDroppy
Thanks to BDroppy, if you are already selling online via Amazon, you can have the dropshipping service included, so you can integrate the BDroppy fashion catalog on your website/e-commerce, to sell designer clothes and thousands of original designer fashion products, using a single dashboard.
BDroppy is the dropshipping platform that can be integrated with your Amazon shop, which allows you to upload and sell our designer fashion catalog and automate the updating, ordering and shipping processes all from a single dashboard.
- How much does it cost to sell on Amazon?
Amazon Dropshipping requires you to register as a seller on the Amazon website. The individual plan is perfect for those who are just starting out and want to test sales on Amazon and the required commission is 0,99 € for each item sold. The Professional plan, on the other hand, has a fee of 39 € per month and allows you to access advanced sales options.
In addition to this, there are also commissions for the type of product sold as well as the VAT.
- How to choose among all dropshipping suppliers
How to be sure of your chosen dropshipping supplier? Here are some clues:
- registration is mandatory
- they have a well-structured team and a single point of contact with whom you can interface for all your doubts or problems that may arise
- they usually are in step with the times: they have online catalogs, automatic synchronization, etc.
- there is a minimum order quantity to be respected
- you will have to do anything to work with them. Don’t trust too much those who try in every way to get you on board!
- look for a supplier that accepts orders by email, it saves you a lot of time
- make test orders, so that you can see the entire process as a whole and understand the preparation and shipping times of orders, if the tracking information is promptly provided and if the delivery takes place without problems
BDroppy is a reliable supplier of 100% original designer fashion items. Thanks to BDroppy you can manage everything through one simple dashboard and dropshipping has never been easier.
- Strategies and tips for selling
Do research: find out which keywords are free and which niches are uncompetitive.
Create coupons: you can maintain relationships with your customers by attaching a discount code to an email or you can create an Amazon coupon and use it to discount your products and beat the competition.
Selling through e-commerce: increase your sales with a site that has information pages that refer to Amazon via links.
Adequate prices: remember to give an adequate price to your products, taking into consideration the commissions you will have to pay to Amazon, the costs of packaging and shipping and promotion.
Promote your Amazon store: promotion is key to being able to advertise your store and getting as much traffic to your page as possible.
Have you ever sold in dropshipping through Amazon?
Thanks to BDroppy, if you are already selling online via Amazon, you can have the dropshipping service included, so you can integrate the BDroppy fashion catalog on your website/e-commerce, to sell designer clothes and thousands of original designer fashion products, using a single dashboard. BDroppy is the dropshipping platform, which can be integrated with your Amazon shop, that allows you to upload and sell our designer fashion catalog and automate the updating, ordering and shipping processes all from a single dashboard.
Otherwise, if you’re interested in a turnkey website, BDroppy thinks about you too! You will have your own ready-to-use ecommerce, with an integrated fashion catalog and dropshipping service included!