Sales reps, marketers, digital entrepreneurs, and all of those having an online business want to know: how to sell on social networks?
Social media are important and fundamental channels for building a relationship with your consumers, yet still few people really know how to work with social media to generate real revenue for their business.
Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other platforms have become virtual places for entertainment and more, in fact they have become increasingly powerful channels for sales, information and news. Furthermore, there is no doubt that sales processes have radically revolutionized globally. Three quarters of consumers say they draw inspiration for their shopping from Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp.
More specifically, we can therefore talk about Social Commerce, or the use of social media for online shopping and sharing this experience with other users.
In the past, we already talked about social selling and how to increase the earnings of your online business by creating content and retaining your community. If you don’t know what we’re talking about, we have the article for you: “How to sell online thanks to Social Selling”.
How to optimize your Instagram profile to sell.
Did you know that 90% of Instagram users follow a business account?
Make the most of this and use Instagram for selling by making your products more visually appealing.
Optimize your business profile. This means that the profile image and bio must be appropriate and in line with your brand; if the brand is you as a person, you will have to work on your personal brand and represent your character and your personality in a decisive way.
- A simple and clear photo even when viewed in a small size.
- An original bio of up to 150 characters; use a bulleted list and emojis to make it more tidy and readable.
- Remember to enter the link to your shop, or, if you don’t have an ecommerce, directly to the registration form for your newsletter or to your Telegram channel.
Make the most of the “Link” function that the social network has now made available to all users, you will no longer need a minimum of followers as in the past. You will be able to talk about a product and insert the direct link to your shop in your stories, an excellent strategy in order not to lose an interested audience.
3 tips to sell on Twitter.
Many marketers love Twitter, and the companies that are most successful on this platform usually belong to specific niches and are able to leverage trends that work for their business and focus on helping users rather than selling products.
- Optimize your Twitter bio to make a good first impression right away; the profile image must also be professional.
- Engage your followers with surveys, users really like being able to express their opinion, plus it’s a useful tool for understanding opinions on final product launches.
- Check out the trending topics related to your niche. People on Twitter mainly argue and confront each other. You too with your brand must follow this trail, contributing to the conversation.
Instantaneity is essential! The first you catch a trend, the first you have to enter it and be part of it to be present when the hype is created.
4 ways to sell on LinkedIn.
If people over the age of 35 make up the majority of your target audience, or if you primarily manage B2B sales, you should think about social sales on LinkedIn.
Check out our 4 favorite ways to start selling on LinkedIn:
- Optimize your LinkedIn page
First of all, your company should have its own LinkedIn page. If you don’t have one yet, set it up now and make sure all information is correct and up to date – typos are unprofessional.
Talk about your case studies or insert a work portfolio, you and your business will immediately be more reliable.
- Post valuable content
LinkedIn is a networking site for professionals, so offering valuable content to other users is key. When building your editorial plan for LinkedIn, focus on content closely related to your business. If you’re an expert on something, share it with your connections, comment on recent trends, and ask questions to spark comparisons.
- Keep up to date with trends
LinkedIn is a great place to know what’s happening in your industry and beyond. Connect with the leaders of the moment, great entrepreneurs could inspire you and give you valuable new insights for your business.
You can also follow the hashtags to stay up to date on the latest business moves and ideas.
- Connect with potential customers
LinkedIn is the ideal environment to connect with new potential customers: create relationships and connect with valid professionals.
Things to know before starting to sell on TikTok.
TikTok is the ever-growing social channel of the moment and allows its users to quickly and easily create short videos using a smartphone.
Here’s what you need to know about TikTok before you start creating content to promote your brand:
- Users post videos of 15 seconds, up to 3 minutes.
- TikTok users spend an average of 60 minutes a day on the application.
- Nearly two-thirds of TikTok users are between 10 and 24 years old.
- TikTok users appreciate the more creative and fun side of the application. The key is not the quality, but rather the fun and pastime that the content generates.
- It is not saturated with brands, like Instagram, and this gives you the opportunity to emerge and increase conversions.
- You have the possibility to work with organic reach but also through Tik Tok ads.
- Use influencers and content creators to promote your products, the hashtag #tiktokmademebuyit is one of the most used on the platform.
How can I make money thanks to social networks if I don’t have an ecommerce?
It is clear to everyone that social platforms have forever changed the e-commerce world and the methodologies for selling online.
The new BSocial plan by BDroppy was born to meet these new needs. You will have many products of the best fashion brands available and you can sell them in just one click with BDroppy.
You only pay for what you sell, you don’t have to worry about shipping and all profits are yours. You just need a simple link to start making real money!
You can finally start monetizing the time you spend on social media in a simple and fun way, perhaps using the blog and your passion for writing, or opening a Telegram channel to report incredible offers, or, why not, starting to take advantage of TikTok to embark yourself into a new adventure.
Find out more about the BSocial plan, a whole new and contemporary way of doing business online with a simple link, wherever and whenever you want.