Dropshipping is certainly one of the best ways to start an online business today as it makes it possible to start a business only with a computer, an internet connection, and a small investment.
Dropshipping is a sales model, which allows store owners to fulfill orders directly through a wholesaler or manufacturer. The dropshipper (who owns an online sales site) will therefore not have to worry about inventory management or shipping, but will transmit the orders to a dropshipping partner who manages all the inventory and logistics.
Many entrepreneurs turn to this sector as it requires little investment and concern and has enormous potential for growth and sustainability over time.
It looks like the perfect model for selling online! But you have to carefully evaluate the pros and cons of this activity to be ready for any eventuality and to be able to solve any problems or optimize the results.
What are the pros and cons of dropshipping?
- It is easy to start, manage and grow. You don’t need the qualities of a businessman and not even great previous experience in the sector. You don’t even have to worry about stock or shipments because there are those who do it for you.
- The initial investment is truly negligible. You can start your e-commerce with a very small expense and if you think about those of traditional shops, I assure you that those to be supported to start your dropshipping business will seem almost ridiculous …
- No stock risk. Are you afraid of having unsold goods or not being able to manage your inventory? Thanks to Dropshipping, these fears will only be a distant memory! Your supplier has the goods and he will take care of everything, from preparing the goods to shipping them to your end customer. You just have to click to confirm the order.
- Flexibility is one of the characteristics most appreciated by those who intend to undertake this activity. All you need is a computer connected to the internet, that’s all!
- if you don’t choose the right products, you may have profit margins below your expectations.
- you may have problems from the point of view of management and logistics, if you do not choose the right supplier.
The most complicated thing about starting your own dropshipping business is the beginning and we know it well! Then why don’t you start selling online with us, via BDroppy?
Thanks to BDroppy, if you’re already selling online, on your own website, or through a marketplace, you can have the dropshipping service included so that you can integrate the BDroppy catalog on your website/e-commerce, with thousands of designer fashion products, using a single dashboard.
Otherwise, if you’re interested in a turnkey solution, BDroppy thinks about you too! You will have your own ready-to-use e-commerce, with an integrated fashion catalog and dropshipping service included!
Register now on BDroppy to explore all your opportunities to sell online!